JOIN MY TEAM!
Want to work for me? I’m always looking for hardworking, talented, personable and passionate people to join my team. You must be energetic, organized, fun, professional and did I mention hardworking? I love people who are self motivated and positive. All of my positions are paid. I do not offer any unpaid positions in exchange for portfolio building.
What I'm looking for:
– Someone who has a developed eye and gift for wedding photography. You should understand light, both natural and artificial.
– Someone who is organized.
– Someone who is dependable and prompt.
– Someone who can problem solve without getting frustrated. Must be able to handle pressure while maintaining a positive attitude.
– Someone who values feedback and is open to learning new styles and ways of shooting.
– Someone who does not have their own wedding photography business and is available on Friday's, Saturday's and Sunday's for bookings.
What you can expect:
No editing. Generous compensation for top level shooters and high level training for mid level shooters to advance them in skill and compensation level. Fair timelines prepared for you. One to two meetings with clients via skype or in my Birmingham office prior to booking.
Must have 2 main full frame DSLR bodies with dual slot technology – NIKON preferred
Must have at least three speedlights
Understand and have working to expert knowledge of how to use OCF (Off Camera Flash)
Must understand proper use of natural light
You MUST have professional grade lenses which include:
70-200mm 2.8 (REQUIRED)
Wide zoom 2.8 lens – 24-70mm 2.8 preferred
Macro of choice
Variety of primes but you can get the job done with the two lenses above
Please contact me at email@example.com for more information.
Second and Third Shooters – Weddings – PAID
Assignment (Friday’s and Saturday’s – depending on bookings)
Responsibilities:Maintain a professional demeanor at all times while representing my brand
If you want to work as a second or third shooter, please contact me for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org