JOIN MY TEAM!
Want to work for me? I’m always looking for hardworking, talented, personable and passionate people to join the team. You must be energetic, organized, fun, professional and did I mention hardworking? I love people who are self motivated and positive. All positions are paid. I do not offer any unpaid positions in exchange for portfolio building.
Lead Wedding Photographers and Second Shooters
What I'm looking for:
– Someone who has a developed eye and gift for wedding photography. You should understand light, both natural and artificial.
– You should have some formal higher level creative education. I understand that most photographers are self taught, so if you've achieved this through workshops and/or private classes that is fine. Someone who values continuing education is preferred.
– Someone who is organized.
– Someone who is dependable and prompt (you can't be late for a wedding).
– Someone who can problem solve without getting frustrated. Must be able to handle pressure while maintaining a positive attitude.
– Someone who values feedback and is open to learning new styles and ways of shooting.
– Someone who does not have their own wedding photography business and is available on Friday's, Saturday's and Sunday's for bookings.
What you can expect:
No editing. That's right, you don't have to edit your images! Generous compensation is offered to top level highly skilled, professional and competent wedding photographers. Fair timelines that I prepare for you. I handle most of the client communication, except you will have to be available for either a phone, skype or in person client consultation prior to booking a wedding.
Must have at least 2 professional grade DSLR or Mirrorless camera bodies with dual slot technology.
Must have a well developed lighting kit
Working knowledge of how to use OCF
You MUST have professional grade lenses which include:
70-200mm 2.8 (REQUIRED)
24-70mm 2.8 preferred
35mm 1.4 prime if you don't have a wide zoom
Macro of choice
Variety of primes but you can get the job done with the two lenses above
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.